The big big news in the banking, mortgage, and real estate industries last week was the announcement of a $25 billion settlement with banks over foreclosure abuses. As additional banks participate in the settlement, the total pot may grow to a staggering $54 billion. The settlement adds to a series of recently expanded government steps to protect consumers and encourage lenders to refinance homes and modify payment terms for homeowners facing foreclosure.
In the settlement, participating banks agreed to help homeowners with principal reductions or short sales. For example, California homeowners, with the highest number of properties in the foreclosure pipeline, will receive $12 billion, and Florida homeowners will receive $7.6 billion.
Short-term there may be a wave of new foreclosures due to the backlog that should have happened last year. As an investor this is an excellent time to build a strong portfolio of undervalued properties and benefit from both high cash flow and strong appreciation as the recovery continues.
Long-term this settlement is excellent news. The big dark cloud that has been hovering over the real estate market for over a year is dissipating. Demand for homes is improving and the 6 year slide in home prices could be all but over as the market stabilization that started in 2011 is poised to continue.
Private equity funds such as Oaktree Capital Management LP are planning to buy billions in foreclosed homes to manage as rentals. They see a scenario in which prices have over corrected on the low end and rental demand is strong, the perfect scenario for investing and maximizing returns with minimal risk.
Bottom line, this settlement can be good news for you in the form of a principal reduction, loan modification, or short-sale if your home is currently under water. And if you are a real estate investor, this settlement is even better news as it positions the real estate industry for a healthy recovery sooner rather than later.
Read the entire Bloomberg News story here…
If you would like to take advantage of the high returns currently possible with real estate without getting your hands dirty, Summit Assets Solutions has a limited selection of cherry-picked, CASH-FLOW properties that we offer on a first-come, first-serve basis. In many cases they are ALREADY RENTED. Here are the facts on our current investor specials:
- They have STRONG CASH FLOW
- They are priced for immediate sale, with prices ranging from only $32,700 to $58,950!
- The rent is guaranteed for a full 12 months!
- They are in hand-picked areas of the country poised to rebound strongly
These are as turnkey as it ever gets. We’ve already managed the contractors and the rehab and these ARE NOT JUNKER HOMES in the Midwest.
You just collect the cash.
NOTE: These deals are first come, first served. If you’re SERIOUS, not curious, I need you to send an email NOW with 4 simple things.
PLEASE follow these directions:
- Put “I’M SERIOUS!” in the subject line of your email addressed to email@example.com. Do NOT put “I’m interested” or “Please send info”. We only send info to those that are SERIOUS, and then we’ll answer questions you have after you’ve reviewed the info we send on the properties.
- In that same email, tell me if you’re interested in more than one property. If so, a quantity discount will apply. And…
- Tell me if you plan to pay all-cash, or finance the investment. If all cash, do you expect to use your self-directed IRA money, OR cash in the bank. And…
- Tell me how soon can you close? Obviously, the sooner the better.
NOTE: Remember, make sure to respond by email ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
HINT: It’s no coincidence that every time we offer GREAT Deals like this, those that follow directions get priority. In other words, simply put “I’M SERIOUS!” in the subject line, and answer the 3 questions above (#2, #3, #4) in that same email. That’s it.